To provide an open-source alternative to the Docker image
The rationale behind these difficult setup is simple: construct informative Mermaid diagram with intuitive Markdown syntax in an open-source and economic way.
This newly constructed Docker image is entirely on GitLab. No
Docker Hub account is needed. For sample usage, consult
my test project.
- issues raghur/mermaid-filter#51 and #52
- issue gitlab-org/gitlab-runner#4566
- Reduce Docker Image Sizes Using Alpine
- Best practices for building docker images with GitLab CI with the accompanying gist
- The code block in the highlighted comment in item 2 of the above section
- pandoc installation for Docker
Dockerfilefor Alpine Linux in the troubleshooting of Puppeteer
- raghur/mermaid-filter project README’s section about Puppeteer config file