- – Ideal energy range for storage: 40%–80%
- The biggest enemy of electronic parts is heat .
- Avoid overchanging and unplug AC adapter when charging is complete. In particular, don’t leave a fully charged laptop connected to power supply. This can reduce the lifespan of the battery.
- Avoid deep discharges: recharge the laptop battery when its enery level drops to 40%.
- Reduce unnecessary programs running in background.
- If your hardware vendor supports Linux drivers for batteries, set the charging thershold to 80%.